on their path to
The AP® Success Grant
We are excited to offer the AP Success Grant to help schools and districts build equity in their AP programs by providing high-quality teaching and learning tools to ensure that all AP teachers and students are supported and successful.
Our Learning Tools for AP Courses make the rigor of AP curriculum understandable for students, manageable for teachers, and provide valuable program insights to administrators. Take advantage of this grant program to help boost your AP program outcomes.
How to Apply:
- Start by filling out the form below. Once submitted, you will be redirected to the full grant application.
- Complete the grant application no later than September 24, 2021. Please make sure you read and agree to all terms. Your sales representative can help answer any questions you may have.
- We will contact the grant recipients on September 27, 2021 by email.
What grant recipients receive:
- Access to our online Learning Tools for AP Courses for all available AP subjects for the 2021-2022 school year (limited to one campus per school district).
- The Learning Tools include content for students, assignment tools and progress monitoring for teachers, and assessments and reporting at the student, class, campus, and district levels.
- Personalized start-up training and ongoing support.
What grant recipients agree to:
- Participate in a planning call to set goals, schedule training, and coordinate data setup.
- Attend initial training in September and October.
- Begin implementation as soon as possible following training.
- Join an implementation check-in every 6–9 weeks.
- Once implementation is complete, provide UWorld with student, teacher, and administrator feedback on your experience and success using the Learning Tools for AP Courses. (This may include testimonials, interviews, and/or surveys.)
- Work with the UWorld team to document the results of your implementation based on AP exam results and implementation data.
Watch Our Demo
Discover how our Learning Tools for AP Courses can empower your AP teachers and students for success.